You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to ContentLion Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 2:38am

echers is trading for a 75% dis

Both of these companies fall solidly outside of the "Fragile" camp. www.robertrizzo.nl Even though Nike's debt load is Nike Air Presto Dam significantly greater -- relative to its cash position -- as Skechers, the company should have no problem making payments on that debt. This past year, Nike did have to make one large $1.2 billion payment on its debt. But between 2014 and last year, the most it has had to devote to paying Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose off the current portion of long-term debt was $330 million. That's a figure that's easily covered by the company's free cash flow.
But Skechers is clearly in a superior position should a crisis hit. Not only is its debt load much smaller -- relative to cash on hand -- but it also has a commensurate level of free cash flow for its size. Perhaps most importantly, if a downturn were to hit today, Skechers would have the freedom to buy back its shares at cheaper prices or even acquire popular start-ups that might be Nike Air Force 1 Dam trading for significantly depressed Adidas ZX 750 Mujer prices.
Because of its current debt load, devotion to paying a dividend (more on that below), and the fact that the company is so large that small acquisitions would barely move the revenue needle, those same opportunities wouldn't be present for Nike.On this facet, these two are more evenly Nike Air Force 1 Dames matched. In the previous section, Nike's devotion to paying its dividend was a mark against the company. Here, it's an advantage; while the 1.2% yield today isn't much to write home about, the payout is very sustainable, as it only eats up half of the company's free cash flow. That means there's lots of room for growth in the future.
But Skechers trades for cheaper or commensurate ratios across the board. In the end, the tiebreaker is the PEG ratio, which tells us how expensive a stock is relative to its Nike Air Max 95 Dames growth. On that measure, Skechers is trading for a 75% discount. A huge part of this is due to the fact that the stock suffered the aforementioned sell-off in April while the long-term growth outlook for the company remains largely unchanged. Because of that, I'm giving the nod here to Skechers.So there you have it: While Nike has a Adidas ZX 850 Damen stronger moat around it, it's impossible to ignore the strong balance sheet and cheap(er) price that Skechers is trading for right now. That said, I'm never particularly optimistic with companies that rely on brand value alone for their moat, which is why I own neither of these companies Nike Air Max 95 Mujer -- nor am I willing to make an "outperform" call on them in my CAPS profile.
If you must choose between these two, I would go with Skechers. But I think there are better places to invest your hard-earned cash Adidas Superstar Mujer Negras today.
They just shared what they think are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now to members inside their service Motley Fool Stock Advisor… and Nike wasn't one of them! That's right -- they think these 10 stocks are even better buys.

Rate this thread