You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to ContentLion Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 6:50am

al release is up now on the Converse

Off-White visionary Virgil Abloh delivered the buzziest collection of kicks in recent memory, dubbed “The Ten,” with athletic giant Nike Air Vapormax Damen Nike (the Air Jordan 1 from the line was FN’s Shoe of the Year in 2017). And soon, the final shoe from the 10-sneaker roster will arrive in stores.
The Abloh-reimagined Converse Chuck 70 is the final shoe Nike Air Huarache Womens to hit stores from the drop. For fans of the style, it will release exclusively on Converse.com and via Off-White. To buy the style, a sign-up for notifications of its eventual release is up now on the Converse website. The Virgil Abloh x Converse Chuck 70 will retail for $130.
Abloh’s take on the Chuck 70 boasts words describing elements of the shoe surrounded by quotation marks, his most notable signature design element, such as “left” and “right” on the toecaps, “shoelaces” Nike Air Max 2017 Damen on each lace and “vulcanized” on its sole. It also Nike Air Pegasus 83 Damen features another element spotted throughout the line, the Off-White stamp on the medial side of the shoe.Although the shoe is about to hit stores, the Off-White designer — who is also the new artistic director of Louis Vuitton Homme — said during a presentation of the collection in New York City in September Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer 2017 that it’s not arriving looking as he originally intended.
“The Chuck Taylor, immediately I was like, ‘We have to put the Nike Swoosh on the Chuck Taylor and give that impossible product to the kids,'” he said. “There’s rules to follow, and there’s rules to break, and you have to creatively break the rules.”
Abloh continued, “Because this is a huge company, we can’t just start swapping logos and confusing a whole generation on what’s what. If you notice in the finer Nike Air Vapormax Femme details of that shoe, my workaround — which I love the first no, because it gives me a strategy on how to get the same idea through — is that there was a Swoosh, and I removed it and cut the Nike label that’s on all the shoes. It’s technically not there, but it’s there.Lavender, a dynamic Nike Air Max 95 Damen blending of gender-linked light blue and light pink, is one of the oldest symbolic references in LGBTQ culture. The shade www.dennishayes.co.uk appears in the four colorways of this year’s shoe cohort, the cornerstone products of the collection: the Nike Vapormax Plus, the Nike Air Max 270, the Nike Zoom Fly and the Nike Epic React Flyknit. The color’s historical connotations preceded the rainbow symbol’s widespread Nike Air Max 90 Dames popularity in the 1970s, appearing on garments as a kind of quiet language among the community. Hints of lavender are detailed across all four of the Nike Air VaporMax Dames silhouettes. In three of the shoes, the importance of purple carries through in the inclusion of a unique “pulse” shade.
Lavender is complemented by other colors in the traditional rainbow scheme of the Vapormax Plus and the Air Max 270. The airbags are individually dyed in the six-color spectrum. For the Air Max 270, the spectrum spans the entire heel for a surge of color. Even the Zoom Fly SP, a lifestyle take on a racing shoe, carries a muted rainbow colorway Nike Air Max Tavas Femme through the shoe’s translucent upper.

Rate this thread