You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to ContentLion Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:55am

Prophecies Worth A Small Bit Of Chaos Orbs Poe

Coins aren't rare, it takes 0 effort to hit the button at Navili, and she can spit out something ranging between a handful of chaos to over an exalt in an instant. For something so low risk and easy to perform, I find it Nuts people just sell their poe orbs cheap.

So I already have all T7s and only 1 T8 completed. Technically, I can farm up currency and just buy the T12s and above. However, it would make making shaper orbs difficult. I might have to push out a few unwanted maps for the orbs And uncomplete them.

Path of Exile is a shining example of free to play done right, with the vast, vast majority of microtransactions focusing completely on cosmetics. It also hits 4K60 on Xbox One X, which few games can claim, and is frequently updated with new features, Such as the Incursion league.

It would probably make more sense if the endgame labyrinth trials were quests that appeared on the Atlas, and then maybe there would be specific (randomly selected) maps of specific tiers that correspond to specific trials, going up to like Tier 10 or maybe a little High depending on how they want to balance it. This would give a natural progression to when players might be ready for the eternal labyrinth, while still allowing players who want to ascend immediately to poe currency purchase the trials via partying.

It would actually be really nice if there were a labyrinth NPC that gave you these quests, including the ones for Acts 1-10, because a lot of new players definitely pass over the labyrinth trials and the quest tracker for the Labyrinth quest only appears when You're in Sarn Encampment or a story zone with the relevant trial.